Happy Tuesday Lovelies,
Keeping this short and sweet since I know everyone is either working from home, or working away from home, re-organizing something, or chasing after kiddies. Everyone has their own hustle.
Here is the awesome Berry Muffin Recipe I made from Ricardo Cuisine. They are honestly amazing! A must-make. They are pretty healthy and pretty much a no-fail.
Remember if your working away to always take a little timed break to re-focus and breathe.
Bake and Enjoy and have a great rest of your day!
Berry Breakfast Muffins (Recipe from RicardoCuisine.com )
- 1 ½ cups (225 g) unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1 cup (100 g) quick-cooking oats
- 1 cup (210 g) lightly packed brown sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 cup (250 ml) plain yogurt
- ½ cup (125 ml) canola oil
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbsp (30 ml) honey
- 1 tsp (5 ml) vanilla extract
- 1 ¾ cups (270 g) large fresh or frozen blueberries
- With the rack in the middle position, preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C). Line 12 muffin cups with paper or silicone liners.
- In a bowl, combine the flour, oats, brown sugar, baking powder and salt. Set aside.
- In another bowl, combine the yogurt, oil, eggs, honey and vanilla with a whisk until smooth. Add the dry ingredients and stir with a wooden spoon or spatula until the dry ingredients are just moistened. Gently stir in the blueberries.
- With a ¼-cup (60 ml) ice cream scoop, spoon the batter into the muffin cups up to the rim.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the centre of a muffin comes out blue from the berries, but without any batter.
- Let cool in the muffin cups.
With Amore always,