It has been a pretty crazy week for me so far and it’s only Tuesday! As all you parents who are home with your babies right now know, your day flies and sometimes you never sit down except to feed your little bundle and you’re always doing things around the house. Everytime you try and do a task that’s longer than ten minutes, you get interrupted or it’s time to feed, change, or entertain the baby. lol I had someone ask me the other day, “So are you bored at home?” I was like, “Bored???!!! Are you out of your freakn mind???(for lack of a better F-word.)
Amidst the craziness, I find getting some fresh air as much as you can and getting a walk in, even a short one, always helps. There’s also nothing better for your baby then some fresh air and a stroll. The Fall colors are in full bloom now and just stepping out and taking a deep breath makes all the difference. Take a few minutes to re-group and plan your next project; whether it’s setting up the play area for baby, organizing the home, making your dinner, or doing something to better your business idea.
Here are some of my Fall Favorites at this colorful time of the season.. (There’s a lot of black, I know 😉
Stay tuned for BABY’s Fall Favorites later this week 🙂
Enjoy, and remember to Breathe.
With Amore, FM xo
- Le Creuset- Perfect for all the Autumn soups and oven dishes I’ve been making these days. Find it here.
- Animal Print Wool Coat- Love the shawl-like feel of this Lord and Taylor coat and the subtle animal print. Perfect when you where so much black like me to add that little kick to your simple everyday look. Dress it up or dress it down with sneakers.
- My Skinny Vanilla Latte at Starbucks…and when there’s no starbucks Tim Hortons half coffee/half French vanilla does the trick 🙂
- MAC Cosmetics Lipstick in “Faux” is the perfect neutral shade for the Fall. Not too dark, perfect for everyday, and gives you a natural look with a deeper tint of mauve.
- BCBG Leather Button-down Shirt. I’m all about versatility and getting the most out of my pieces.. Love that this is so easy to dress up or down.
- Two words for fall: Patent & Booties…they rock. Perfect heel height, perfect shaped toe.. that is all 🙂 Love these ones from ALDO.
- THE MOMMY HOOK! Great accessory to keep you organized when you have a hundred bags to carry, only two hands and are pushing that fabulous stroller of yours.
- Leather patchwork leggings from Twenty Tees. These are honestly the most FLATTERING LEGGINGS ever! The leather patchwork is placed in the perfect spot to flatter and slimify your legs lol. These were my go-to last fall/winter and I’ll probably be needing another pair very soon…
- Wool Scarf- It might wound funny, but I bough this perfect scarf at a book store: Indigo/Chapters. Picked it up on a weekend away in Toronto since I had forgotten my scarf at home and it was the best purchase this fall. I find scarves can be too bulky and hot or the opposite and too skinny or short. This one is ideal as a scarf or shawl and so warm without being too thick.
- Strobe Moisturizer from MAC Cosmetics. Try this and you will understand. It has the best, all-day shimmer you’ll ever need in the colder months and while giving you this glow, it keeps your skin from feeling thirsty in the winter. Love it!!….have been buying this for years now.
- Adidas Miss Stan Sneakers– Black with a touch of snakeskin on the back. Sporty, Chic, Easy..especially if you’re always on-the-go.