Happy New Year!! I have been M.I.A for two simple reasons: we have not stopped entertaining all Holiday season long…and, well, I have an infant, lol. I know you all in the same boat understand me 🙂 Last weekend was the first time I got to chill and not set up a table for twenty people and it felt good! As I haven’t had a P.J day in a super long time, it felt so good to hang out in my new P.J longer than usual with a cup of tea (after a couple of coffees obviously 😉 I’m usually in a race to get things done, but for the first time I decided just to enjoy being inside on the cold winter weekend and chill with Baby R. I wanted to share some of my feel-good things that I’m loving these days. They’re simple indulgences, but sometimes that’s best. Happy Tuesday night and have a great rest of your week!
- This Little Golden Book for adults was a Christmas present and honestly makes the perfect gift for any occasion especially for someone who enjoyed the children’s Golden Book collection growing up. It is so nostalgic with original illustrations from the original children’s story books, but with words of advise for adulthood. Brilliant!
- Labello Lip Pearl Shine… to feel pretty and moisturized without actually putting on lipstick,
- Voluspa scented candle-Crisp Champagne
- Journals from Indigo…because you need to write your plans down before putting them into action! Write.Plan.Do.
- Fresh Cut flowers…makes the house bright during the winter:)
- Jergens Body lotion that tans AND firms! lol. need I explain more
- BCL Spa Body Lotion– Lemongrass and Green Tea…smells out of this world and is so soothing before bed especially.
- Twenty Tees duster cardigan…sooooo soft and you can lounge in it or wear it out with some skinny jeans or leggings.
- Banana Republic cozy socks. They had amazing graphic socks this season..Loved them.
- Rip Van Wafels Honey and Oats wafers. These remind me of growing up in Vancouver for some reason…they’re pretty sweet, but in any case a healthier desert option.
- “My Little Black Dress” Miiyu pyjama from Simons. This one is sold out, but I know Forever 21 had one similar and Miiyu has some other really cute PJ tops here. I loved this because just in case my doorbell rang, it didn’t actually look like I was still in pyjamas….even though I was..Guilty.
- David’s Tea Feel Good tea collection. Love all their teas, but this exclusive collection is really worth checking out.
That is all for now, and don’t forget to leave the dishes sometimes and just chill with some simple indulgences.. you deserve it 🙂